Saturday, September 26, 2020

Intercession

 With eyes on the Return of humble people to a saving God . . .

we remember . . .

“If my people who are called by name humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sins and heal their land.

Now my eyes will open and my ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.”

Praise

“I will sing of lovingkindness and justice; to you, O Lord, I will sing praises.”

“Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for He has visited us and accomplished redemption for his people, and has raised up a horn of salvation for us. . .”

Shofar

“And they sang a new song, saying . . .

‘Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for you were slain and purchased for God with your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.’ “

SingingHoly

and Listen:   Unroll the Scroll

 

King of Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment