Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Magnolia Dignity

Now tha's what I'm talkin' about, y'all:

Magnolia Dignity

Not MAGA iniquity.

Hark!  

I think I saw a flash in the pan!

I think I can; I think we can

Yes, I can see a flash in Atlan-

-ta!

Georgia!

Yep! Georgia’s on my mind

Cuz now in Georgia we do find

A glint of hope!

Maybe now our USA can cope.

Cuz trump’s senator Perdue got thrashed

By Governor Kemp in a Republican flash

And yeah, I say unto thee

There’s triumph in honesty.

Cuz Raffenberger’s quest for truth

has borne some precious Georgian fruit.

Yay! I say unto thee

There’s honor in integrity!

Cuz Brad, on trump’s sneaky phone call declined

When donald begged him for some votes to “find”!

I think I see a flash in the pan!

I think I can; I think we can

Yes, I can see a flash in Atlan-

-ta!

Georgia!

Yeah! Georgia’s on my mind

Yeah! now in Georgia we do find

A glint of hope!

There’s hope again for America

shining up from Atlanta.

Selah.

Yee-ha!

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

o’er our land of honesty, the home of the brave!

Cuz the devil went down to Georgia

lookin’ for some votes to steal.

But he got way-laid by an honest politician,

a Republican with a truthful rendition.

The South shall not lie again.

Yep, I have seen a flash in the pan

It’s shining up from At-lan

ta!

Georgia.

Magnolia2

This bodes well for magnolia dignity

not maga-iniquity.

Glass half-Full 

No comments:

Post a Comment