Thursday, February 15, 2024

Let America Be Good Again

 Hey, y’all listen up.

“I was a stranger, and you did not invite me in; I was naked and you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, and you didn't bother to visit me.”

Jesus Christ

“When did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of you?”

Then he will answer them, “I’m not kidding, y’all. To the extent that you didn’t do it for one of these, the least of my people, you didn’t do it for me.” 

Let 'em in, y'all. Your paranoia is poisoning your once-great democratic republic. Let 'em in--the humble masses are yearning to be free!

And if that wasn’t enough, he said. . . “I bless those of you who are poor in spirit, who are humble; I bless you who are gentle; you will inherit the earth (while the magamaniacs are trying to take it over by force, by playing their riotous trump cards.)

The strangers are not poisoning your blood. They are bringing in new blood, as your forefathers did.

I bless those of you who hunger for things to be done righteously. I bless you who are merciful—I will show y’all mercy (when your time comes.)

Not only that, but I will bless you who are pure in your motives and your intentions.

I will bless you who make peace; ( really, you are my people.)

Yep, that’s it; that’s the bottom line: 

Blessed are the Peacemakers!

King of Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment