Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Weaponization

 To put it plain and simple, the weaponization began when a grand Loser, formerly a winner, summoned up a mob of fascizing former patriots to steal the Presidency by invading our Congress on January 6, 2021.

Insurrection

After the insurrectioning rebels had attempted to steal the election, they fell into the habit of weaponizing everything they could get their hands on. 

Being in a weaponizin’ frame of mind, they presumed that their opponents, the Dems and the true Republicans, were also operating from a weaponized modus operandi.  

Hence, after the Jan6 Pence/Fanone/Capitol Police/DC Police retrieval of our Capitol away from the clutches of formerly patriotic, weaponized traitors, now the rebels  have begun sayin’ that the Dems and the nevertrumpers have weaponized the Justice Department, because our Attorney General and his team of prosecutors  are actually doing their jobs, to prosecute traitorous criminals, including the chief insurrectionist, the Loser.

And not only that, but the District Attorneys in New York and Georgia are performing their duties to the American people. They're catching a lot of flak from the insurrectionist whackos.

So now the trumpian traitors are flinging out "weaponization" accusations because they'll soon be catching prosecution from the Attorneys General and other law-abiding citizens who are indicting them to the bar of Justice. The rioters are crying weaponization-this and  weaponization-that. 

But 'scuse me,  they’re the weaponizing wicked weirdos, not us.

Back in the day, before all this sh*t hit the fan, I used to get a periodic, informative email from the Surgeon General of the United States. After We the People fired his boss, the Loser, I didn’t get his emails for awhile. but then he started sending them again, as a private citizen,  now just a regular guy, pretending, I suppose, to be a Republican again.

But I just deleted them, not reading them. I didn’t want to have anything to do with an administrator who had served the Loser who still thought he was a winner. Then I got an email with the caption “What are your thoughts?” 

So I thought, ok, I’ll give Ben a piece of my mind just to see where he’s at. So I sent him a message that I would not be renewing any old Republican connections until I was absolutely sure that donald trump was gone for good from the Oval and from what was formerly the party of Abe Lincoln.

A few days later, I got another email from the former Surgeon General. I noticed that his opening sentence was some bee-es about the “weaponization” of the Justice Dep’t.

Bye bye, Ben. When you figure out that the weaponizing was started—and continues—with the Jan6 traitors and their Loser leader, and when you admit that, then I might be interested in what you have to say.

Oh, and one more thing, the real weaponizers are those guys who are totin’ their AR-15s and shedding innocent blood like they own the place. Go put that in your conservative pipe and smoke it.

Glass half-Full

No comments:

Post a Comment